Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

since they don't celebrate thanksgiving

I'm going to dwell on halloween a little longer than normal!
This year me and some of my enlgish mates carved pumpkins!!
I made mine look like Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas.














Carving jack













me, haia, and will













"and I'm jack, the pumpkin king!!"
Also since this day and age we like to waste food and such, and since we are fattys, we used utilized the pumkins resources and made pumpkin soup and roasted the seeds!












ps. sorry for not updating in a while...my mom, aunt leigh, and rosario are in town and I was showing them lundie!! oh yea and I had my first drunken night with mumsy! There is nothing like throwing back a brewski and play pool with your dear mother -]

No comments:

Post a Comment