Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Casual Monday

so I don't feel like doing monster music monday mextravaganza this week because basically I am bored with it. lol Perhaps next week. But thanx to newly turned vegetarian SANDRA KYOUNG JONES, I am adding a new segment for tuesdays... here's a clue it deals with FOOD!

anyway here is my casual look of the day

boots: momma
jeans: H&M


top and necklace:UO

Oh yea and remind me to tell you all about how I ran around lundie naked and cold with my row teammates!
good times

ENJOY


2 comments:

  1. Jalysa I kinda lied I still eat seafood even though I haven't yet but...yea. Oh and why did that room look like LLC2 for a second...and I was like hold up has Jalysa been here the whole time and just didn't want to hang out with me and Amber lol...that'd be sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang lol
    I'm still going to imagine that you are a veggie. and It is in LLC2, Atlanta is the new london! you aint know?!

    ReplyDelete