Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

how to become a vampire

I know that few immortals (like myself) have the ultimate honor of being a natural born vampire...
so I am willingly sharing with you great people, the secret of faking the 'vampire look'
of course my look is natural but since I am generous I will show you all how to look the part.
STEP 1:
put on concealer and make your face as pale as possible. If you have a darker skin tone, you might want to stay away from whites and lean more towards ashy grey-browns or lavender-browns. Using white could give you a really artificial and funny look.
STEP 2: 
Apply a reddish toned color around and under the eyes. My reddish tone was cream based so I applied a powder with a similar tone so that the color would set and last the whole evening.
STEP 3:
Apply eye liner to the top of the eye, (not so thick that it goes past the crease of your eye) Allow the line to go past your natural eye line and wing the ends for a more feminine look. Instead of liquid eyeliner I'm  black water based stage makeup and a brush for a thicker line.
STEP 4:
Next define the eyebrows. After applying all of that concealer your natural eyebrows can get lost. Also make the eyebrows thicker, longer, and darker than your natural eyebrows. This adds a more dramatic effect to your look. Also add some red-purple blood stained lip stick. I applied a lip stain first then lipstick. This allows the color to stay longer, and if the lipstick does fade, the stain will stay and give you the I-just-sucked-some-blood look.
STEP 5:
Next do your hair however you like, usually pulled back gives you a more serious look and down gives you a sexier look. I also put some earrings on (I ended up not wearing them) Try to find old looking jewelry b/c after vamps tend to be pretty ancient. Also for the old school vampy look add an widows peek to your fo'head. Depending on how you do this it could look really good or cheesy.

STEP 6:
Of course mine are retractable but for everybody else put on your feux vamp fangs. I recommend caps that are a bit pricey but can be found at any good halloween/costume shop. Do not get the full mouth retainer ones, they tend to collect spit and look really fake. Get ones that you can mold to both canines. (btw I got that necklace from fashion week in london!!)

The finished look!




Now you are prepared you go and suck the blood of any unwilling patron...I chose a tranny named Will-amina
:Photobucket
Happy Hunting!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. HAHA...this kinda reminds me of when you used to have photoshoots by yourself while i was out...you probably had one and just didn't post the pictures! I had a weird dream about you and werewolfs...i'll skype you about it. but I don't have internet at my house anymore...sooo yea. keep up the good bloggin. I'm going to Arizona on thursday..and you know who's in arizona lol

    ReplyDelete