Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

sheesh, it's monday already?!

         For this monster music monday mextravaganza I'm going to take it back and the band that I'm going to cover are The Beatles!!!
(I wonder why they didn't spell their names beetles?)
hmm but I sure do wish someone would purchase the beatles rock back and let me come over and play whenever I want.
         Anyway "The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960, who became one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed acts in the history of popular music. During their years of international stardom, the group consisted of John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals), Paul McCartney (bass guitar, vocals), George Harrison (lead guitar, vocals) and Ringo Starr (drums, vocals)."
^^Thanx wikipedia


and if you don't feel like shuffling through their many many songs, listen to Norwegian Wood and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Those are just 2 of my person favs!!
again...Leave comments with songs/artists that you would like to contribute to monster music monday mextravagana...or not




enjoy the most hated day of the week! -P

No comments:

Post a Comment