Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

the tunes maannn

If you haven't already noticed...I love music
and today is, you guessed it, the first monster music monday mextravaganza!!!!
haha I just made that up right now


but if you are feeling down this week or just enjoy quality music come and listen to 
the band GIRLS (they are not girls btw)
specifically the songs
laura and hellhole ratrace 
their style is beachboys meets stoner meets loser meets weird slurry voiced man.




^^I hope that is specific enough
I don't think I would buy their album but I do enjoy crying in my room alone to the two songs listed above 
-D



Leave comments with songs/artists that you would like to contribute to monster music monday mextravagana...or not

enjoy the most hated day of the week! -P

No comments:

Post a Comment