Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Karaoke (KARE-AY-OH-KAY)!!!

I love being the center of attention, and I love to sing
so what better way of combing the than Karaoke!!


My sister Janiece, cousins Cam and Taurean, friend pebbles, Aunt Leigh, her friend Stacey, and myself all ventured to the mean streets of north jersey (Union) to endulge in a funfilled Karaoke sesh! Being one of my last days in the states we all found it necessary to dress up and go all out for the occasion. Here are the pics taken with my new Fuji Finepix S2000HD digital camera.

Photobucket
Oh nieci you make me look so good...not
Photobucket
Cam, Taurean, and Pebs
Photobucket
Cam musing the ladies as usual
Photobucket
Nieci with Izakiza (and up and coming rapper, you will hear of him soon) Choclate mike ( a very talented singer that went to my hs you will hear of him soon) and some guy idk lol
OKAY now the moment you've all been waiting for lol
Photobucket
thrifted black blazer
thrifted grey bag
Photobucket
American Apparel black leotard
thrifted purple belt
rolled skirt (from the 8th grade) lol
Urban Oufitters lace/fishnet stockings
Photobucket
I love the low cut back
Photobucket
Urban outfitters studded ankle boots 
I hope to update more frequently but I am currently in Lundie and my internet is dodgy 
I think the next entry will be about my first few weeks in London including London Fashion Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment