Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

first post



This is the first post to my fashion bloggg!
I have been compiling pictures for about a semester now and I think I ready to start blogging.

Here's a little about me:
I am somewhat new to fashion. I've always been interested but I never knew where to get started. My first semester of college seemed like the best time to do so.

My goal:
To share fashion with others as well as get fashion tips! I want this to be a give and receive type of relationship.
bio:
I am 20 years old, I'm vegan, I love cartoons, computer games, animals, fresh air, and travel.
I am going to spend this fall in london aka lundie and there I will hopefully gain total fashion dominance lol jk!

work:
I currently work at urban outfitters (my fav store) and I have an internship in a pediatricians office. I am a biology major pre med track and I hope to go to medical school someday and become a reconstructive surgeon.

now lets get to the good stuff!




Photobucket
Lets just start off simple: Plaid

males button down: H&M
blue skinnys: H&M
grey jacket: thrifted
beige boots: granny boots from ebay!!
(RIP)bright yellow earrings: also ebay

Photobucket
I love those boots btw!

This is just a simple everyday outfit. Tell what you think of it. Feedback is def. appreciated!

-Jalysa

No comments:

Post a Comment