Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

fall has sprung!

...well i guess the correct terminology is spring has sprung but w/e 

ok so i've been feeling a bit uninspired, so I'm using old pics to start this blog off.
This next piece is really casual, and it shows how layers can do an outfit justice!

Photobucket
high socks, boots, and a scarf are perfect for cold weather.
Photobucket
a sweater adds to the layers look as well as warmth!
sorry for my pissed off face, I have to fun to these positions because I was in timer mode
Photobucket





the last layer is an authentic airforce coat compliments of my father. It adds a vintage feel!
boots: urban renewal
socks: can't remember but you can find similar pairs at american apparel
jeans: bdg
sweater: H&M
scarf: home made harry potter scarf! if you want one message me!

coat: US airforce

tell me what you think! tips are a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment