Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

things that I miss

about the US

While at site--saving lives and doing a plethora of selfless activities-- I made a list of the things that I miss about the states. Please humor me.

Things that I miss about the US list
  • Googling my wildest question on demand
  • inappropriately imitating sensitive quotes from the Color Purple at random times with my friends
  • Easy access to new music
  • Tofu
  • Driving while blasting music
  • Wearing make up and looking good
  • Dressing for winter (Boots)
  • Movies + movie nights with Sassafras
  • Family gatherings
  • Understanding the language/ being able to express myself completely
  • Trashy reality TV
  • Easy access to any kind of food
  • Full body mirrors
  • 24hr stores (wawa, fast food, etc)
  • Being cold
  • Not being sick all of the time
  • Homemade vegan pizza w/ Daiya "cheese"
  • Facebook stalking
  • Good beer
  • Snacks
  • Good customer service
  • Men who are discreet about their creepiness
  • Family gatherings
  • Clothes shopping
  • not having to sleep under a mosquito net
Burkina is great and all but sometimes I just miss home

1 comment: