Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

London Fashion Week

So I was walking down the strand and I happen to look up and see some models posing for a photoshoot.
Then I look a past them and see in big bright beautiful bold letters (hows that for consonance) 
LONDON FASHION WEEK
This entry is an account of my wonderful experience.


We (melissa, haia, and myself) sat front row on the cat walk!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The Host's killer shoes
Photobucket
The models: The first one is my favorite, her walk was flawless
Photobucket


Photobucket
This really cool crab outfit
Photobucket
and me!
Photobucket
I am wearing:
americanapparel leotard

the infamous primark skirt

sheer walmart stockings
thrifted blazer
strappy black sandals 
thrifted gold leaf ear rings and a Eiffel Tower keychain necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment